I started out trying to test printing tolerances for multipart assemblies and realized that I was experiencing some bed adhesion issues. Equipment: Ender 3 V2 with a CR touch installed. Filament: PLA Goal: Dial in Cura settings for optimal bed adhesion on the Ender 3 V2 with PLA filament. There are two parts to figuring this out: Cura Settings Machine Settings Machine settings: I've got my bed leveled.I've got the appropriate Z-OffsetCura Settings:You can have the best Cura settings but if your machine settings are off...it wont matter. So deal with that first.I found that the standard dynamic quality profile seems to work well. Regarding downloading profiles from other makers: I downloaded some profiles from the net where the user claims that they are getting really good results. I would still recommend starting with one of the defaults...lea This is what the part looked like in SolidWorksThis is how it was oriented on the printer This is how it came out once printed. Its a little hard to see but the printer struggled printing the minor details that make up the knurled grip feature between plus/minus approx. 45 degrees.This feature was created with a .20mm extrusion I am setting to .4 to see what happens.